The Stables Project by A&H Fences in Narellan, NSW.
A&H Fences gave Australian Fencing Awards some key information on The Stables Project.
Challenges involved in the project
- Tough ground, the large scope of work to be carried out in a short deadline due to material delivery delays.
- Customers kept making changes right up to the end.
Products used on the project
- Horse rail and Duncan equine products.
- All posts slammed in with my THOR post driver.
Outcome of the project
- Success in a shorter time frame than we expected!
- As fast as we could, we erected possibly the most technically designed rural fence yet.
- Designed by architects that don’t understand horses or the capabilities of the product, we had to make the yards as safe as possible and as uniform as we could.
This project by A&H Fences has been nominated in the Australian FENCING Awards 2021.